A World Most Broken


I've been writing a lot of short stories lately. At least little bits of one here and one there. And I decided to put out what one of my favorite short stories of my own has been on it's own as part of Kdp select. I'll be running a special promo on it soon and I'll let you all know when you can pick it up for free. For anyone who picked up Dark, a horror anthology, it was my story from there, a world most broken. It's a world I've been wanting to revisit and I think this will be the year to do so since as some of you may know I've set myself a goal of writing a new short story every month with the intention of releasing it via amazon's Kdp select program. The chance to be downloaded hundreds of times per day is fascinating to me. Even if it yields more shitty reviews than positive reviews. It's lighting a fire under my ass and making me excited to write and create new stories which is all I've ever really wanted to do. I made a quick cover for it, nothing great, but I think it's suitable and serves it's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment