Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sketch Attack Art Blog

A few weeks ago I was asked to join a new Sketch blog by a friend of mine--Pat (who is also running the blog--and one helluva talent). Of course I said yes and so far haven't missed a deadline. All of two of them. Our first subject was a Star Wars character--I chose Bossk, as you can see here in this post and the next subject was Sherlock Holmes. I chose Gonzo from BOOM! Studios Muppet Sherlock Holmes' books and you can check it out here: http://sketchattack.tumblr.com/ when it's live of course, which will be sometime by the end of the day. Regardless you should go over there and check out the blog and follow it. It's going to rock. Each artists gets to choose a subject and I have a few ideas for when my turn comes up.

No comments: