Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Mardock Scramble Volume 3

So for those curios to know what I've been working on lately this post's for you. I started up a relationship with Random House over the last few months and my first project with them is a book called Mardock Scramble. I lettered Volume 3 and it should be out very soon. I'm really happy with how it came out. This is my first time lettering something that was initially published in Japanese and then translated for english markets. I developed a better understanding of Manga while working on it. It probably helped that it's a dark book with adult storylines and just all out craziness. Anyway, I'm rambling, borderline incoherent and tired as all hell. I've also done Volume 4, and am waiting to start Volume 5 any day now.

No comments: