Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Horror Stories: A Macabre Collection

Horror Stories: A Macabre Collection is now free on amazon till the end of the night. I enrolled a few of my titles in the KDP Select program and wanted to try out those promotional days they are offering as part of the exclusivity. I have to say it already looks like its working. Its not even 10:00 yet and I have 40 downloads. I'm really excited to see what the rest of the day will bring. If you have a kindle or a computer, please download it--its free!

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OL260I

2 comments:

Keith L said...

Congratulations, Steve, well deserved, but it should be 4,000 a day! Tell us what it's like inside the Bestsellers Club!

Swands said...

You'll be there way before me!