Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wizard World Conventions I'll be attending.

For those of you attending any Wizard World Conventions next year I'll be attending. I was asked to be a guest and I obliged. I'll be at Big Apple Con and Philadelphia. I do plan on having tshirts, sketchbooks, and some original art for sale. As the dates are solidified I'll let you know and if you're interested in me doing a commission in time to get at either con get it in now.

You can check out my bio page on the site which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside: http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/stevewands.html

5 comments:

Darryl L. Pierce said...

Gotta get you to branch out to, say, North Carolina and Heroes Con or NCComicon... :)

Swands said...

I'd love to. Hopefully I can get around next year. Well see how these wind up going first!

Bryan Wolford said...

Boooo Come to Chicago.

Swands said...

Who's putting me up for the trip?

Bryan Wolford said...

If you come to Chicago you are more than welcome to crash in our hotel room. Not a problem.